What information does Gertrude Zachary collect from our online customers?
Everyone is welcome to use this website without giving us any information. However, with additional information more services may be available to you.
Types of information may include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping address, credit card information and any other information you choose to provide. (Gertrude Zachary never retains any credit card numbers, all web transactions are ran by Authorize.net)
If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence, information regarding your interests and experience with our company/services.
What do we do with information collected?
Any information collected from you may be used in the following ways:
– To personalize your shopping experience by providing you with product and service information upon request.
– Process transactions and related materials like tracking numbers, confirmations and receipts
– Communicate with you about company news, new products, promotions, special offers and events (the email address provided for orders, maybe used to send you information/updates about your order)
– Helps us improve our customer service and website from comments or questions (we continually strive to improve our services based on feedback we receive from you)
– Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include instructions at the bottom of each email and newsletter or you can email us at email@example.com with REMOVE in the subject line.
How the collected information is stored and what security procedures do we have in place to protect the confidentiality of that information?
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may link to other websites.